IPL 2024: DC vs KKR Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s IPL Match?


DC vs KKR Match Prediction: Delhi Capitals (DC) will be up against the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in match number 16 of IPL 2024 at the Dr YS Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium in Visakhapatnam on April 3 (Wednesday). While DC have played 3 matches so far and have emerged victorious in one of them, succumbing to a defeat in the other two matches, KKR have won each of their two matches so far.

Having said that, DC’s only win in the competition yet has come at their home away from home in Vizag and will want to build on that confidence, coming off a win in their most recent encounter against Chennai Super Kings (CSK). Having said that, this will be one venue where Mitchell Starc would fancy bowling, given the assistance it offers to the seamers which means fans can brace themselves for a Starc special.

DC vs KKR Head-To-Head Stats

The two teams have squared off 32 times with KKR having emerged victorious in 16 matches and DC winning in 15 matches. A solitary match ended without a result.

DC vs KKR Probable Playing 11s

DC: Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper/captain), Tristan Stubbs, Abishek Porel, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje, Mukesh Kumar, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed

KKR: Philip Salt (wicketkeeper), Venkatesh Iyer, Shreyas Iyer (captain), Ramandeep Singh, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Mitchell Starc, Anukul Roy, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakaravarthy

DC vs KKR- Who Will Win Today’s IPL Match?

As per Google’s Win Probability Metre, it is KKR who have a better chance of winning this match at the outset, being given a 54% chance in contrast to DC who have been given 46% chance of winning the contest. In the current season of the IPL too, KKR have a 100 per cent winning rate in contrast to DC who have a 33.33% winning rate in the season. That means it could be fair to predict, KKR as the winners of this fixture. 


Leave a Comment